Maritime Strategy Or Coalition Defense?
This 1984 Abt Books volume is an assessment of U.S. conventional strategic options in an age of nuclear stalemate. Given thirty-five years of dealing professionally with politico-military and operational issues, mostly as a U.S. official, the author writes not as an academic theorist or armchair strategist but as an active participant in the national security process in Washington and in the field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Amer
- ISBN-13: 9780819141187
- ISBN: 0819141186
- Publication Year: 1984