Marine Corps Reference Publication Mcrp 1 10.1 Formerly Mcrp 5 12d Organization Of Marine Corps 15 February 2018
Marine Corps Reference Publication MCRP 1-10.1 (Formerly MCRP 5-12D) Organization of Marine Corps 15 February 2018 Marine Corps Reference Publication (MCRP) 1-10.1, Organization of the United States Marine Corps, provides general information on the mission, concept of employment, organization, and equipment of Marine Corps forces, including Marine Forces Command, Marine Forces Pacific, Marine Forces Reserve, and their subordinate organizations. This publication should be used as a guide and is based on the Marine Corps table of organization and table of equipment as of March 2015. The overall focus of this publication is on defined structures, command relationships, missions, tasks, and concepts of employment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781986934923
- ISBN: 1986934926
- Publication Year: 2018