Marilyn: Lost Images From The Hollywood Photo Archive
"From the beginning of her modeling career in 1944 as Norma Jeane Mortensen to her death as the voluptuous Hollywood icon in 1962, Marilyn Monroe posed for thousands of modeling and publicity photos, scores of which have long been forgotten or abandoned in neglected studio archives. This book collects 100 of the rarest of the rare, seldom previously seen images of her brief modeling career, early days on the 20th Century Fox lot, then in candids between scene takes and traveling as a public figure as thewife of Arthur Miller and Joe DiMaggio. For the Monroe fans who think that they have seen it all, this book will provide a new lens on a beloved American icon"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lyons Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781493033430
- ISBN: 1493033433
- Publication Year: 2018