Maple V Quick Reference
This is a reference to the Maple computer algebra system, both release 2 and release 3. It offers the following: an overview and introduction to Maple; information on the user interface; coverage of command names and options organized by subject; descriptions of all Maple commands (arranged alphabetically); details on freely available Maple programs; answers to frequently asked questions; Maple analogs for common Mathematica commands; additional resources; and lists of terms. Alphabetical "tab bars" for each letter of the alphabet make looking up commands quick and easy. A "Mathematica to Maple" dictionary in Chapter 7 helps those familiar with Mathematica make the transition to Maple.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780534204785
- ISBN: 0534204783
- Publication Year: 1994