Maple V Language Reference Manual
This book describes the Maple Symbolic Computation System and the Maple V language. It describes the numeric and symbolic expressions that can be used in Maple V. All the basic data types, such as names, polynomials, and functions, as well as structured data types, are covered. The book also gives a complete description of the programming language statements that are provided in the Maple V system and shows how a user can extend the functionality of the Maple V system by adding user-defined routines. The manual also provides a complete description of the Maple V system, including its 2D and 3D graphics. Maple V features a newly designed user interface on many systems. Separate appendices describe how to use Maple V on systems using the X Window System, DOS, and the Macintosh.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780387941240
- ISBN: 038794124X
- Publication Year: 1993