Manual Transmissions & Transaxles Classroom Manual + Manual Transmissions & Transaxles Shop Manual
Gear up for success--in the classroom and shop, in your future career -- with TODAY'S TECHNICIAN: MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS & TRANSAXLES, Seventh Edition. This proven, practical guide includes easy-to-understand information on a wide range of must-know topics, including transmission system and subsystem components, shop safety basics, dual-clutch systems, limited-slip differential designs, all-wheel drive systems, and six-speed transmissions. To help you master both essential theory and practical job skills, the text includes a Classroom Manual reviewing every topic for Manual Drive Train and Axles, plus a hands-on Shop Manual with full-color photo sequences and detailed job sheets, so you'll know exactly what to expect with performing service and repair tasks based on the latest MLR, AST, and MAST task lists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781337795456
- ISBN: 1337795453
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 7 PCK SPI