Manual Of Small Public Water Supply Systems
Manual of Small Public Water Supply Systems presents current concepts and practices affecting water treatment, financing, management, community involvement in water supply, institutional support, and development of human resources for improved operations and management of water supplies. Information on ground water, surface water, and SDWA requirements is also provided. In short, everything you need to run your small water treatment facility can be found in this book. Material is presented in a thorough, easy-to-read format and a complete bibiliography is included. Fully illustrated, Manual of Small Public Water Supply Systems will soon be dog-eared with use.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780873718646
- ISBN: 087371864X
- Publication Year: 1992