Manual Of First Aid Professional English, Part Three: Case Studies
The book is the third (practical) part of the Manual of First Aid. All texts are short, understandable, and always contain the right answer (marked with ◄), which makes them suitable for self-study and testing the paramedic's professional knowledge. In the first volume, the cases concern the following topics: airway and breathing assessment, proper interventions for patients with respiratory compromise, oxygen delivery systems, ventilatory support, respiratory anatomy and physiology, basic airway management, basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation, advanced interventions, cardiology, medical emergencies, traumatic injuries, gynaecology, obstetrics, and paediatrics. The last chapter deals with legal considerations, communication, scene safety and scene management, vehicle operations, hazardous materials, and mass casualty incidents. The second volume (revision lessons) is divided into twenty-four units, each of which contains about twenty casuistics on different topics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781524598341
- ISBN: 1524598348
- Publication Year: 2017