Manipal Manual Of Orthopaedics
This book is a complete guide to orthopaedics for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students. Beginning with an overview of basic principles in the field, the following chapters give extensive coverage to the management of fractures and dislocations in all sections of the musculoskeletal (MSK) system. The final chapters of the book discuss more complex MSK disorders including bone tumours, metabolic diseases of the bone, joint and bone infections, neuromuscular disorders and more. Separate sections are dedicated to congenital disorders and paediatric deformities, arthritis, and imaging in orthopaedics. The comprehensive text is highly illustrated with nearly 500 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables to enhance learning. Key points Comprehensive guide to orthopaedics for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students Covers fractures and dislocations in all sections of the MSK system Includes discussion on more complex disorders as well as imaging techniques Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352705283
- ISBN: 9352705289
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1