Manic Monday:Best Of The Bangles
With their energetic and melodic pop sound, the Bangles were a breath of fresh air in the late '80s, and this two-disc set has every track of note the group produced, including delightful covers of Prince's "Manic Monday," Jules Shear's "If She Knew What She Wants," Paul Simon's "Hazy Shade of Winter," and Alex Chilton's "September Gurls," plus the quirky and utterly infectious "Walk Like an Egyptian," making this both a perfect introduction and a career survey of a band that all too often flew beneath the serious attention of rock critics. The bottom line is that the Bangles were a whole lot of fun, and their music still sounds surprisingly fresh all these years later. ~ Steve Leggett, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: SUPER D / PHANTOM SOUND & VISI
- UPC: 5014797670594