Management Of Neck Pain Disorders: A Research Informed Approach
by Jull, Gwendolen, Ph.D./ Falla, Deborah, Ph.D./ Treleaven, Julia, Ph.D./ O'leary, Shaun, Ph.D./ Lewis, Jeremy S., Ph.D. (Frw)
Written by world renowned researchers and clinicians in the field, Management of Neck Pain Disorders provides a comprehensive insight into the nature of neck pain disorders within a biopsychosocial context to inform clinical reasoning in the management of persons with neck pain. Emphasising a patient centred approach, this book practically applies knowledge from research to inform patient assessment and management. It also provides practical information and illustrations to assist clinicians to develop treatment programs with and for their patients with neck pain. The book covers: . Current issues and debates in the field of neck pain disorders . Research informing best practice assessment and management . Biological, psychological and social features which need to be considered when assessing and developing a management program with the patient . A multimodal conservative management approach, which addresses the presenting episode of pain as well as rehabilitation strategies towards prevention of recurrent episodes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780702074776
- ISBN: 0702074772
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1