Management Information Systems: Moving Business Forward
"The 3rd Edition of Management Information Systems promotes active learning like no other text in the market. Each chapter is comprised of tightly coupled concepts and section-level student activities that transport your students from passively learning about IS to doing IS in a realistic context. The integration of Microsoft Excel and Access exercises at the end of every chapter enables students to practice their Microsoft application skills in the context of the chapter material"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Garland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781118895382
- ISBN: 111889538X
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 3