Management In Public Administration: Developments And Challenges In Adaption Of Management Practices Increasing Public Value
In this book Markus Bodemann bridges the differences between public and private sector in aspects of management, especially risk management. A survey to draw a line between both sectors describes the current status of applied management tools and their effects. To cope with future developments, or at least to be prepared, risk management could be one tool. By using the yearly status reports the author works out the bandwidth of the impact of desired and undesired developments in public sector and the causation for more risk awareness for sustainable development in local public administration.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gabler
- ISBN-13: 9783658226862
- ISBN: 3658226862
- Publication Year: 2018