Management Guidelines For Nurse Practitioners Working With Adults
This reference for nurse practitioners and students focuses on commonly seen disorders of adults and addresses both the medical aspects of the disorder and the nursing concerns, as well as patient education. Diagnostically oriented algorithms lead students to the appropriate diagnosis and management plan. Organized by anatomical areas in a head-to-toe approach, each disorder chapter contains an overview of the essential elements to focus on during assessment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803611177
- ISBN: 080361117X
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 2