Man Machine Speech Communication: 14th National Conference, Ncmmsc 2017, Lianyungang, China, October 11 13, 2017, Revised Selected Papers
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 14th National Conference on Man-Machine Speech Communication, NCMMSC 2017, held in Lianyungang, China, in October 2017. The 13 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 39 submissions. The papers address issues such as challenging issues in speech recognition and enhancement, speaker and language recognition, speech synthesis, corpus and phonetic in speech technology, speech generation, speech analyzing and modelling, speech processing of ethnic minorities, speech emotion recognition and audio signal processing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789811081101
- ISBN: 9811081107
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Revised