Man Eating Tigers Of Chitwan
Genghise khan is a Royal Bengal tiger who is paired up with an idiot who was brought up in a zoo. The tigers are rehabilitated in the forests of Chitwan. The zoo bred tiger is unable to kill fleet footed animals so goes hammer and tongs for the humans. They are an easy target for him. The humans react and go hammer and tongs for the tigers. A ding dong war ensues and the zoo bred tiger is hunted and killed. In the fight Genghise is fatally wounded in his feet. He now cannot hunt fleet footed animals so to stay alive he reluctantly becomes a man eater. And then the great man comes. There are rumors that a white hunter called Jim Corbett has arrived to hunt down the man eater. Genghise is terrified of the white hunter. He is terrified of the latter's track record of killing man eating tigers. In fact all man eating tigers were terrified of this name. So Genghise decides to hide. Who is this man? Does he manage to track down and capture Genghise? Or does Genghise manage to trap him and gobble him up? Its a million dollar question? For the answer. Read on.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512238051
- ISBN: 1512238058
- Publication Year: 2015