Malicious Intent: A Novel
Pathologist and forensic physician Dr. Anya Crichton joins forces with her friend and colleague, Detective Sergeant Kate Farrer, to uncover the truth about the drug overdose death of a young Lebanese girl, but she soon discovers a strange resemblance between that death and a string of supposedly unrelated suicides. A first novel. Original. 25,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB San Marcos
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Avon A
- ISBN-13: 9780060857950
- ISBN: 0060857951
- Publication Year: 2006