Making New Time: Sharjah Biennial 14: Leaving The Echo Chamber
The Sharjah Biennial showcases a global perspective on contemporary art. In this book, artists respond to shifts in artmaking as material culture adapts to environmental destruction and climate change. It also explores how social, political, and technological change has altered the ways we exist in the world. Featuring the work of over thirty contemporary and modern artists, the book addresses perceptions of how history is told and re-told. It poses questions and provocations about the state of our existence through stories, poems, and essays.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Prestel Pub
- ISBN-13: 9783791358499
- ISBN: 3791358499
- Publication Year: 2019