Making Miniature Food & Market Stalls
Making Miniature Food and Market Stalls teaches the reader how to create an array of extraordinarily life-like and mouthwatering food in polymer clay as well as a selection of stalls on which to display them. The author reveals how to create uncannily realistic edibles including fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, cheeses and bread using beautifully photographed step-by-step images. Areas covered include: simple an advanced caning; stacking; color blending; detailed tools and material information and making display objects including wooden fruit boxes and punnets. Step-by-step instructions are included for 100 projects Suitable for beginners Includes a color mixing chart Features an introduction to techniques
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Pubns ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781784944445
- ISBN: 1784944440
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Updated