Making Insurance Work For Microfinance Institutions: A Technical Guide To Developing And Delivering Microinsurance
This how-to manual guides managers of microfinance institutions (MFIs) through the complexities of offering basic insurance products, either on their own or in partnership with an insurance company. Insurance is one solution to help low-income households and microfinance institutions to manage risks, but it is not the only solution and it is not always the best solution. This manual helps determine whether it is appropriate to offer insurance, which type of insurance product(s) to offer, and through what institutional structure.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Labour Organisation
- ISBN-13: 9789221135449
- ISBN: 9221135446
- Publication Year: 2004