Making Business Writing Happen: A Simple And Effective Guide To Writing Well
"This thoughtful advice will help businesspeople escape the clich's of unnecessarily complicated and impersonal business writing to create more effective communication and help build professional relationships. Offered are practice activities, sample letters, and a variety of helpful tips. Explained are the golden rule of all communication and the five keys to effective writing that will transform stuffy, ambiguous, and obscure writing into better letters, reports, and proposals."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Allen & Unwin
- ISBN-13: 9781865089638
- ISBN: 186508963X
- Publication Year: 2003