Make Your Argument: Succeeding In Moot Court And Mock Trial
Insider tips and strategies for succeeding on moot court and mock trial teams, from one of the leading legal education publishers.For many law school students, moot court and mock trial are rites of passage. Whether it's an advocacy class or extracurricular competition, these activities are often one's fi rst glimpse into courtroom life. Make Your Argument provides students with an advantage as they prepare for moot court and mock trial, complete with practical tips from winning lawyers who ve participated.The guide includes trial advocacy strategies specifi c to moot court and mock trial; tips on writing briefs and preparing for court; details about competitive moot court and mock trial programs; and comparisons between the two. Advice about joining the programs, working with teammates, and trial advocacy are also useful to first- and second-year law students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
- ISBN-13: 9781607144953
- ISBN: 1607144956
- Publication Year: 2010