Maintenance & Reliability Certification Exam Guide
In the fields of maintenance & reliability, there are a number of certifications that M&R professionals may take to help further their careers, whether it be in the form of a promotion, a change of job, more money, or simply a title to add to their credentials. The exams for these tests assess the candidates' skills and knowledge in areas such as work management, equipment reliability, leadership and organization, knowledge of the different certifications' bodies of knowledge, manufacturing process reliability, and business management, as well as their ability to adhere to industry standards (both ANSI and ISO). Until now, there hasn't been a single volume for maintenance and reliability certification candidates to use as a study guide for these exams. The Maintenance and Reliability Certification Exam Guide fills the great need for such a resource by including specifics about the different tests, how to study for each, information on where to focus review efforts, hundreds of sample exam questions, vital facts about re-certification, as well as practical tips for maintenance and reliability professionals to take back with them to use on the job. Chapters include a list of performance objectives, review questions, as well as lists of supportive reading. Related graphs, tables, charts, and illustrations round out this indispensable work for all maintenance and reliability professionals seeking certification.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Industrial Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780831136239
- ISBN: 0831136235
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: STG