Maintenance Pharmacotherapies For Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Designed for clinicians from a variety of backgrounds, this handbook provides indispensable information regarding long-term treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders. Aware of the changing nature of the mental health care environment, Maintenance Pharmacotherapies for Neuropsychiatric Disorders is intended not only for psychiatrists and neurologists but also for primary care physicians and nonphysician mental health professionals. The book examines maintenance treatment for a comprehensive list of mental illnesses, including bipolar disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and dementia. This volume provides clinicians with the information needed to select and manage the effective long-range treatment of their patients.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138005099
- ISBN: 1138005096
- Publication Year: 2014