Mail Order Moonlighting
New revised edition of the book that tells you how to start your own business in weeks, from your home in your spare time, at your own pace, and with little or no risk.All you need to create capital, increase your income, gradually change careers, or even make a fortuneNewest, simplest ways to use the latest Direct Marketing Methods
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Schaumburg
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780898152227
- ISBN: 0898152224
- Publication Year: 1988
- Edition: REV SUB