Kevin Mulvany and Susie Rogers create some of the world's most magnificent and coveted architectural miniatures. Museums and private collectors commission their beautiful work, which covers many periods and countries, and ranges from the double-horseshoe staircase that leads up to Fontainebleau to the outrageously decadent chandeliers at the Brighton Pavilion. This beautifully illustrated book captures the full breadth of Mulvany and Rogers achievements, and reveals the techniques and materials they use to fashion their stunning recreations. Practical projects for the reader include wood paneling, parquet flooring, trompe l oeil marbling, and much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: B T Batsford Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780713490596
- ISBN: 0713490594
- Publication Year: 2009