Madonna: Fighting For Self Expression
Madonna enjoys pushing the envelope, generating accolades and controversy with each cause and project to which she lends her fame. A pop culture icon for over 30 years, her ongoing artistic evolution inspires fans who find her unconventionality refreshing. A self-described fighter, she's been unafraid to take a political stance, openly championing women's rights and civil rights throughout her career. This book tracks the queen of reinvention from her early struggles and ambitions through her unparalleled metamorphosis from pop star, to film star, to author, and philanthropist. Curious minds will discover how she's thrived and survived as a world-renowned female artist and provocateur.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Enslow Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780766092556
- ISBN: 0766092550
- Publication Year: 2018