Macular Degeneration: A Patient's Guide To Treatment
With a focus on giving those diagnosed with macular degeneration the necessary information to make sound treatment choices, this reference aims to answer patients questions and ease their anxiety. The book provides information on the symptoms, causes, and emotional impact of macular degeneration; how the disease is diagnosed; choosing the right physician; and how to adapt the home and workplace to be eye friendly. In addition, it outlines the newest treatment options, drugs and surgical techniques, ways to slow the progression of the disease, and the importance of nutrition and general fitness on eye health. Written by two doctors with decades of experience treating thousands of patients, it supplies essential facts while affirming that people living with the disease can still enjoy a normal, happy life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Lynnwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Addicus Books
- ISBN-13: 9781936374328
- ISBN: 1936374323
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 1