Machining Dynamics: Frequency Response To Improved Productivity
This book trains engineers and students in the practical application of machining dynamics, with a particular focus on milling. The book walks readers through the steps required to improve machining productivity through chatter avoidance and reduced surface location error, and covers in detail topics such as modal analysis (including experimental methods) to obtain the tool point frequency response function, descriptions of turning and milling, force modeling, time domain simulation, stability lobe diagram algorithms, surface location error calculation for milling, beam theory, and more. This new edition includes updates throughout the entire text, new exercises and examples, and a new chapter on machining tribology. It is a valuable resource for practicing manufacturing engineers and graduate students interested in learning how to improve machining productivity through consideration of the process dynamics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319937069
- ISBN: 3319937065
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2