Lux And Lies
Nineteen-year-old Wren Iver is nothing more than a dying girl with cancer, but when megastar Sloan Lux dies right before filming starts on the year's most anticipated reality show, producers scramble to secretly replace her-with Wren. She's swept into Hollywood and promised a cure by VidaCorp, the nation's richest pharmaceutical company, for simply replacing Lux. It's a deal Wren can't refuse. The decision could get her killed, because she isn't the only cast member with ulterior motives. The Whitebirds, a social anarchist group, has infiltrated the show, and they'll stop at nothing to use Sloane Lux's fame to derail VidaCorp's efforts to legalize their controversial, life-changing drug-a drug that might kill more people than it saves. Caught in the middle of a game between a powerful corporation and ruthless anarchist group, Wren will do anything to survive. Will Wren secure the drug she needs to survive, or will she become another casualty in the anarchists' fight against VidaCorp?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546373780
- ISBN: 1546373780
- Publication Year: 2017