Lusophone, Galician, And Hispanic Linguistics: Bridging Frames And Traditions
Lusophone, Galician, and Hispanic Linguistics: Bridging Frames and Traditions examines the existing historiographic, foundational and methodological issues surrounding Lusophone, Galician, and Hispanic linguistics. The volume offers a balanced collection of original research from synchronic and diachronic perspectives. It provides a first step to assessing the present and future state of Lusophone, Galician, and Hispanic linguistics and argues for an inclusive approach to the study of these three traditions which would enhance our understanding of each. Presenting the latest research in the field, this volume is a valuable resource for scholars in Lusophone, Galician, and Hispanic linguistics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138223691
- ISBN: 1138223697
- Publication Year: 2019