Television writer Steve Cuden makes his directorial debut with the creepy independent horror film Lucky. The story is about the miserable life of loner Millard Mudd (Michael Emanuel), a drunk cartoonist with writer's block. While out to get more beer, he accidentally runs over a dog. He takes the dog home and calls him Lucky, convinced that he's not really dead. Eventually the dog starts talking (voice of David Reivers) and Millard starts writing again. Pretty soon Lucky is telling him what to write and what to do, eventually turning his master into a homicidal maniac. Piper Cochrane plays Millard's fantasy girlfriend, Misty. Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: MTI HOME VIDEO
- UPC: 039414560039
- Region: Region [unknown]