In 1857, a steamship carrying a valuable cargo vanishes during a storm. For well over a century, her whereabouts are unknown until one day she is discovered lying beneath the forest of the Nicaraguan jungle.Sean Mercer, along with NESA (National Environmental Security Agency), is in Nicaragua studying the effects of water pollution that have wreaked havoc on local communities.What they uncover is more sinister and deadly than just the threat of tainted water. Mass genocide, brutal dictatorship, and a country living in fear of its own leaders is just the beginning of what Sean and his team must put an end to before it's too late.When knowledge of a ship with a priceless cache surfaces, two sides struggle to uncover the mystery of how and why the lost ship came to be buried so far from sea, and what exactly it is that lies beneath the dense forest floor.Now, it's a race against time to stop the bloodshed, find the ship, and retrieve the valuable cargo before Mercer and NESA become victims themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781497503694
- ISBN: 1497503698
- Publication Year: 2014