What happens when your jealousies and insecurities threaten to undermine your life? That becomes the fate of Jack Pine after he falls in love with the free-spirited New York street artist, Oona Slayton. Jack suspects his roommate and best friend, Paris Teal, of trying to steal Oona away from him. As a result, he falls prey to inner demons. Jack commits an act so horrid that he manages to keep it hidden from even himself. When he finally faces the dark truth, he finds, ironically, that the only path to redemption is through his nemesis and former friend, Paris Teal. A man anguished by guilt and moral complexity, Jack Pine's wounded spirit struggles against the backdrops of rural Maryland, New York City, and the First Iraq War to find, at any cost, his lost Lenore. David Winkler is a teacher in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523767748
- ISBN: 152376774X
- Publication Year: 2016