Losing The Global Development War: A Contemporary Critique Of The Imf, The World Bank And The Wto
Depicting the great debates currently raging over the IMF, World Bank, and WTO as battles in a Global Development War, this book proposes specific reforms in those institutions to reflect an ideology of liberal, intelligent, participatory, multilateral, and sustainable human development.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Martinus Nijhoff
- ISBN-13: 9789004161887
- ISBN: 9004161880
- Publication Year: 2008