Los Crimenes Del Abecedario/ The Crimes Of The Alphabet
A strange series of crimes have been happening. The murderer's victims are pairs of girls whose names begin with the same letter. The panic is growing and the search seems to have reached a dead end, until Inspector Arancha Arenzana and ambitious young agent Diana Dvila take charge of the case. They must catch him, even if it means risking their own lives.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Ediciones B
- ISBN-13: 9788490700990
- ISBN: 8490700990
- Publication Year: 2015