Locking Plates In Veterinary Orthopedics
Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics is a comprehensive and state-of-the-art guide to all aspects of using locking plates to treat orthopedic conditions in dogs, cats, and large animals. - Offers a proven approach to using locking plates in veterinary practice - Highlights practical clinical applications with illustrative clinical cases - Includes information on the history, principles, and materials as well as specific techniques - Presents data on both traumatic and non-traumatic applications - Provides instructive color photographs to demonstrate the procedures
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781119380122
- ISBN: 111938012X
- Publication Year: 2018