In this sequel to the international success Born Free, George and Joy Adamson (Nigel Davenport and Susan Hampshire) are a pair of married conservationists who years ago rescued a lion cub named Elsa and -- after raising her to adulthood as a pet -- were able to successfully return her to the wild. Years later, the Adamsons discover that Elsa has died, leaving three cubs of her own to fend for themselves. George and Joy once again take the young lions under their wing to see that they safely grow to maturity, but the Adamsons also face the challenge of reacclimating the three cats to their natural environment so that they can live in freedom, as nature intended. Like its predecessor, Living Free was filmed on location in Kenya and features beautiful photography of the unspoiled African plains by Wolfgang Suschitzky and Jack C. Couffer (the latter also served as director). Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Country Club Corner
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Home
- UPC: 043396077447
- Region: Region 1