Heaven And Hell Live From Radio City Music Hall
Fans lucky enough to score tickets to Heaven And Hell's Radio City Music Hall performance on March 30, 2007 were fortunate witnesses to the glorious return of Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice. Live From Radio City Music Hall captures the band bashing its way through some of the Dio era's best including Mob Rules, Die young, Neon Knights, Children of the Sea and an epic 15 minute-plus version of Heaven and Hell. The quartet also performed a pair of new songs - the hit single The Devil Cried and Shadow of the Wind from the CD Black Sabbath: The Dio Years. The DVD includes the entire show, as well as a tour documentary and other bonus footage.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Maplewood
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Rhino Home Video/Records
- UPC: 603497992447
- Region: Region 1