Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2005
The concert ticket of 2005 comes home as Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker, and Eric Clapton reunite on stage to resurrect Cream - one of the most influential acts of the 1960s. A band that existed for less than three years in its original incarnation, Cream offered an invigorating fusion of pop and blues to listeners with such classic albums as Fresh Cream and Wheels of Fire. In a fitting return to form, Cream returns for their triumphant reunion on the very stage where they performed their farewell concert in 1968 - London's historic Royal Albert Music Hall. With four shows staged over four nights, Cream offers twenty-seven classic hits including "I'm So Glad", "White Room", "Sunshine of your Life", "Sweet Wine", and "We're Going Wring". In addition to the concert performance, fans can also access interviews with each individual member of the band to learn more about the music, and find out just what they've been up to over the years. . Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: HPB North Oaks
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Eagle Rock (USA)
- UPC: 801213339693
- Region: Region [unknown]