Litigation In The Technology And Construction Court
The Technology and Construction Court ("TCC") deals with legal cases that often require specialist technical expertise. This can lead to complex and sometimes lengthy proceedings. In light of the Jackson reforms and developments in cost controls in the TCC, the manner in which claims are handled is of paramount commercial importance to lawyers and lay clients alike. This book provides a practical, but intellectually informative guide to dealing with proceedings in the TCC. Looking at the different types of claims which are commonly, and not so commonly, brought in this court, it considers different potential approaches to such claims depending on the circumstances in which parties find themselves. This is a genuine practitioners' guide, with the principal focus on expeditious, cost-effective case management. Construction practitioners at the Bar, solicitors, adjudicators, arbitrators, and in-house counsel alike, will all find it an invaluable reference for their practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Informa Law
- ISBN-13: 9781138643284
- ISBN: 1138643289
- Publication Year: 2018