Listen For The Weather
Every act has a consequence. Every marriage has a breaking point. Beth Rogers and her family have settled well into their new life in New Zealand, far from the stifling containment of the life they knew at home in Ireland. Everything is idyllic. The children are happy and settled. Beth's marriage to Steve, and their love for each other, seems solid. Until a bombshell lands, in the form of a letter Steve receives from a woman from his past. In the envelope is a photograph of a three-year-old girl -- Beth and Steve's papered-over past has caught up with them, in the shape of this child ... Beth forgave Steve once before -- can she do it again? Does Steve want her to? Listen for the Weather is the story of a marriage. It's a story about consequences. And how we make our own weather.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hachette Books Ireland
- ISBN-13: 9781473625914
- ISBN: 1473625912
- Publication Year: 2019