Lipid Synthesis And Manufacture
This volume has been designed to offer a balanced account of the laboratory synthesis, industrial manufacture and biosynthesis of lipids. Authors describe the synthesis of all the major lipid classes, including new and revised procedures, and there are chapters devoted to the synthesis and manufacture of vitamin E, other natural antioxidants, sugar esters and ethers, and food surfactants. This authoritative work of reference has something for all lipid scientists and technologists. It is directed at chemists and technologists working in oils and fats processing, the food industry, the oleochemicals industry and the pharmaceutical industry; at analytical chemists and quality assurance personnel; and at lipid chemists in academic research laboratories.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Academic
- ISBN-13: 9781850759317
- ISBN: 1850759316
- Publication Year: 1999