Two of Charlie's better albums, No Second Chance and Lines are included here in one package. With a light rock sound, ? la Firefall and Chilliwack, these two albums are only a grain more grittier than Fight Dirty and Good Morning America because of the strong guitar work from Martin Smith. While Charlie did crack Billboard's Top 40 in 1983 with "It's Inevitable," these two albums from 1977 and 1978 reflect a soft, gentile musical mood. The blend of drums, keyboards, and guitars are heard but come across as one dimensional, sometimes sounding like a short step up from Muzak. A more spirited effort can still be differentiated from other Charlie albums, along with the intervention of a flute and electric piano, keeping it only marginally above par. ~ Mike DeGagne, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Renaissance Records (USA)
- UPC: 630428015326