Linda Linda Linda
The title of this film comes from a catchy '80s pop song by the Japanese rock group The Blue Hearts, one of the three tunes that four dissociated female high school students are determined to play at their school's annual rock festival. Forced to recruit a new lead vocalist on short notice, drummer Kyoto (Maeda), guitarist Kei (Kashii) and bassistNozumi (Sekine) choose Korean exchange student Son (Bae), though her comprehension of Japanese is rough.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Viz Media, LLC.
- UPC: 896911001010
- Region: Region 1