Life With A Capital "L": Elements For Authentic Living In An Artificial World
The author urges readers to commit their character, their attitudes, and their behavior to living a life of authenticity and nobility. Filled with anecdotes of real people and personal and spiritual insights, Pine's book shares her view of living a committed life through the seven weapons of survival: lingering, listening, learning, leaning, loaning, laughing, and leaving.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harpercollins Christian Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780840792051
- ISBN: 0840792050
- Publication Year: 1994