Levick's Introduction To Cardiovascular Physiology
A sound knowledge of cardiovascular physiology is fundamental to understanding cardiovascular disease, exercise performance and may other aspects of human physiology. Cardiovascular physiology is a major component of all undergraduate courses in physiology, biomedical science and medicine, and this popular introduction to the subject is intended primarily for these students. A key feature of this sixth edition is how state-of-the-art technology is applied to understanding cardiovascular function in health and disease. Thus the text is also well suited to graduate study programmes in medicine and physiological sciences.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498739849
- ISBN: 1498739849
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 6 PAP/PSC