Letters To A Mother On The Philosophy Of Froebel
by Blow, Susan E. (1899)
Description: First Edition. First Edition. Volume XLV of the International Education Series edited by William T. Harris. Blow was an early American pioneer in education and is credited with starting the first public kindergarten. Each chapter in this rare and important volume focuses on a different aspect of Froebel's philosophy and features full page illustrations with poetry by notables like Walt Whitman and Henrietta R. Eliot. The book is in very good condition with occasional light penciling and a cracked front hinge; previous owner name written neatly on front free endpaper. . Published by D. Appleton and Company 1899 Very Good Condition. In our North Lamar store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1899
- Listing Date: 03/29/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A