Let's Trace Letters
This simple letter-learning book is ideal for children about to start school. By following the clear illustrations, aspiring writers can learn to hold a pen in the correct grip, and then practise tracing letters and completing simple, fun activities. These activities will hone their fine motor skills, help them to learn essential skills, and boost their confidence, too!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcturus Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781788285094
- ISBN: 1788285093
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: ACT CSM