Lessons From Joshua: God Whispers Through Autism
Autism: An Unexpected Trip Into Something Magnificent. My life's plan changed when I was told that Joshua had autism. I was soon drowning in a flood of therapies, schedules, and raw emotions. I felt lost. All of this felt bigger than I was. Joshua and I began our journey through the world of autism. A teacher in disguise, Joshua taught me how to keep going when times got rough and gave me a new understanding of what love was really about. Little by little, I finally reached my son and in turn discovered how God was trying to reach me.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clearwater Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781449076399
- ISBN: 1449076394
- Publication Year: 2010